Other places holding conventions include:
1. Sands Expo – another very large venue off the Strip
2. Mandalay Events Center
4. Bally’s Las Vegas
5. Venetian Hotel/Casino
6. Palace Station – smaller venue
7. South Point – away from the Strip and smaller venue
8. Mandarin Oriental – new and great amenities
9. Riviera – one of the less expensive on the Strip
10. Tuscany – very nice, off the Strip
11. Planet Hollywood
12. Four Seasons Hotel – top of Mandalay, beautiful location
13. Golden Nugget – downtown and less expensive
14. MGM Grand – a larger venue on the Strip
16. The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
18. Vdara – newer and very nice
19. Caesars Palace
21. Orleans – just off the Strip
22. Loews Lake Las Vegas – beautiful area away from the Strip
23. Red Rock – fairly new and away from the Strip
24. Encore and Wynn
25. JW Marriott – readily available golf and spa
26. Aria – very new and top-line amenities
And there are more. Check with your hotel to see the size and amenities offered.
Where to Stay on a Las Vegas Business Trip
If you are here for a convention, it is always great to stay where the convention is being held. This is not always possible naturally, especially for particularly large conventions. The following have excellent amenities regardless what kind of business you are here for or where meetings/conventions will be held. In no particular order:
1. Alexis Park Resort Hotel – Walking distance from the Strip. Offers secretary service, audio-visual, and flexible meeting space.
2. Caesars – Center of the Strip and a variety of options for both meetings and conventions.
3. Four Seasons Hotel – At Mandalay on the south side of the Strip. Offers computer rentals, a high-tech business center, and full office accommodations.
4. Las Vegas Hilton – Close to Las Vegas Convention Center, and itself offers meeting space. Has a high-tech business center.
5. The Venetian – Center of Strip and offers great convention space. Has high speed internet, computer rentals, shipping, photocopies, and a great business center.
And check with the other casinos if these are full or too far from where you will be meeting. Almost every major casino has a business center, shipping options, internet connection, either computer rentals or computer hook-ups from the room, and more.